Monday, August 22, 2011

All moved in

We are officially all moved in! We moved in 2 weeks ago and we unpacked the last box today and it felt great! We put up pictures on the walls tonight and it is really starting to feel like our own place and that people actually live here. It is starting to feel like we are married now :) I love making dinner when Skyler gets home from work and I have made some delicious dinners :) I love looking up new recipes and trying them out (oh, side note, I've become obsessed with Cupcake Wars on the Food Network and I now want to open a cupcake shop of my own haha).

So other than unpacking and organizing and decorating the apartment, I haven't really been up to anything. My car is still broken and living in Skyler's parents driveway so I am at home all day while Skyler is at work. I am getting my car fixed in the next few weeks though so after that I will have my car and be able to get out during the day!

My mom and brother, Ben, are on their way out to Utah from Tennessee right now! I am so excited. They are stopping in Texas to drop off Natalie at school and set her up in her new apartment and then driving out to Utah. Ben is a freshman and going to UVU this fall and I am so excited to have him out here! He is great :) So they get here on Friday and we will move him in and go shopping (Target, Ikea, and Costco of course) all weekend. I have missed my family so much! I didn't think I would miss them as much as I do. The wedding went by so fast and I feel like I didn't get to spend enough time with them. So I am glad I get to see my mom and Ben this weekend :) Can't wait!

Well that is all for now :)

p.s. We have decided to get a dog. Anyone know which breeds are good apartment dogs? We need help

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay so glad you are all moved in and enjoying married life! And I know what ya mean about missing your family after the wedding because you feel like you didnt get to spend much time with them, that is exactly how I felt! It gets better tho. I love cupcake wars too, and totally want to open a cupcake shop.. we could open one together :) Oh and I already told you Yorkies are great, ours is a smaller one than normal but he is the best, but so happy you are getting a dog, it took us a year but he completes our family and we love him soo much! Plus he keeps me company when Ryan is at work haha! Oh and its good to get you ready for a baby haha having to take him out during the night and training him and such.. haha! P.s. loved all your honeymoon pics, disney is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete